Tuesday, March 13, 2012

June Ambrose: Styled By June on VH1



Set your DVRs! Next Monday night we’ll be tuning in to VH1 for super stylist June Ambrose’s new show, Styled By June.

Ambrose has been in the game for 20 years and counts stars like Jay-Z, Mariah Carey and Diddy as clients. The show will find her transforming a whole new set of stars including Jaleel White, Trina, DaBrat and actress Mischa Barton, along with her style team at Mode Squad.

“It is a formatted show, and I think that’s what’s going to surprise everyone,” Ambrose told Media Beat. “It’s not just this random reality of my life. You’re in my ‘Juniverse,’ yes, but in that ‘Juniverse,’ I take you through the process. I have this very strategic process that I take with each client every week. I break it down into three steps, and in that three steps you’re going to get to see the beginning, a middle and the end of emancipating, or redefining, them through a new look.”

Watch the trailer below...




article & video courtesy of vh1.com

No comments:

Post a Comment