Monday, December 5, 2011

Ayana Reynolds Presents Audacious & Feral

   
     Ms. Glossy & I have been long time admirers of Ayana's work. Her clothing line is feminine, flirty, classy & chic, so when we got wind of her upcoming "Audacious & Feral TLC Sale" we just had to attend. We arrived to what I can only describe as sensory overload from skirts, to dresses, shorts & blazers she had it all in every color & print you could imagine. Not only did she have it all, but it was done in true Ayana fashion.  From beautiful vibrant prints to eye popping sequin numbers it was all a girl could ever dream of. Her designs just make you feel like a woman. There wasn't a piece there that looked cheaply made or just thrown together at the last minute for the purpose of the sale. You could tell from all the details, that every piece was handled with time & care. We had a ball shopping & socializing with the other customers. Anyone who knows me knows I absolutely adore good customer service. Please don't have a funky attitude & still try to have me purchase your product.... not happening! I am known for taking my business elsewhere in a heartbeat. Well she did not disappoint in that area either. Her & her team were warm, friendly, sociable & more than accommodating. For anything you may have wanted that you didn't see at the sale, Ayana was taking orders for her holiday collection & also making sure that the style & fabric of the dress was exactly what the customer wanted.
   


More than anything what impressed me was how grounded she is. You run across talented people all the time that let all the praise & recognition get to their head, but not her she was simply a sweetheart & a professional. Being personable is what keeps people coming back & that's exactly what I did. Every time I thought I was leaving something else caught my eye so in all I ended up with two fabulous dresses, a super cute skirt & purse.  I cannot wait to wear them! Ms. Glossy who silently crept off to the ATM machine, left with a beautiful pair of red high waist sequin trousers & some printed leggings. This sale was such a treat & the atmosphere felt more like a girls day out with old friends more than than anything. All the ladies were trying on different pieces & getting feedback from other shoppers on what looked best on them. This was not Ayana's first sale event & it surely won't be her last. I see her going very far in this industry & we'll be watching every step of the way. You can purchase Ayana's marvelous garments at AudaciousandFeral.com or just check out her work at facebook.com/AudaciousLadyA Trust me you will not be disappointed.




+






















Caught red handed about to make another purchase


                                                                               
Happy Customers!






NeoGeo(Left) Ayana Reynolds (Center) Ms. Glossy (Right)




This event was held at the Holiday Inn 221 North Gay Street. I fell in love with how pretty the lobby was lol Happy Holidays!!!

4 comments:

  1. Miss NeoGeo and Ms Glossy, I so enjoyed meeting you ladies. It's so refreshing to meet fashionable people who are not a bit snooty and you two ladies definitely fit that description! Love the blog ladies. I am a regular for life. By the way this is Ayana's auntie Patti, we met at the sale. Love you ladies, may you continue to have success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thank you so much. It was a great event with great people and a pleasure to meet you too. Thank you again for your support it means the world to us. xoxox FEEDBLOG (p.s tell a frien to tell a friend :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cessy Randall AKA Gorgeous Junk.December 5, 2011 at 7:18 PM

    Thnk u 4giving me the opportunity to shine n dispay my Jewelry i really enjoyed myself, your collection is 1n a million n u will Prosper n all that u do, ur personality is beautiful n I wish u all the success, I will continue to support u n b a Loyal Customer .....Thanks again n Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts in this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Studying this info So i am happy to convey that I've an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I such a lot without a doubt will make certain to do not put out of your mind this site and give it a glance a continuing basis|regularly}.
    Bwd Automotive R6103 Condenser Fan Relay

    ReplyDelete