Thursday, July 21, 2011

Style Finder Update MARC JACOBS 2011

Sooo long story short I saw these and immediately died of glamour. After my resurrection I promptly gathered myself and began to plan my entire fall/winter wardrobe around these sunnies (as any other sensible girl would do)... Lots of ivory, gold, cognacs, and olive green. After a complete work day filled with cyber stalking I called the Marc Jacobs Collections Accesories Store NYC and my sweet dream turned into a beautiful nightmare. The salesman told me they were exclusive and only 50 pairs made.... but they had them in store and he could ship them to me. Needless to say I knew that only divine intervention could get me those glasses so I suffered a great defeat. My accessory soul feels like a void and I am literally sad. My vision has died and I am in great need of inspiration
R.I.P to my Fall/Winter dream

No comments:

Post a Comment