Sunday, May 29, 2011

What I'm Loving!!!!!

Soooooo anyone that knows me, knows that I don't mind being noticed and the BRIGHT color trend is right up my alley.  I love this look for summer which looks great against tanned, and brown skin. Some of the more conservative set may shy away from this trend but they can ease into it by pairing a pop of color with neutrals for that extra oomph. Or for the bolder set you can also incorporate the color blocking trend with brights, I suggest choosing colors in the same family such as yellow, blue, and green or pink, purple, and red. I'm for some reason gravitating towards the citrus colors, look below for what I'm loving.......

Current/Elliott Robert Rodriguez Wide Leg PantsThayer Flow TankTibi Racer Back CamisoleKenneth Jay Lane Lavender Link Necklacesass & bide The Good Life Pants5125855810_7eea554a40_oVIKTOR & ROLF Tassel Platform Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment